Hi guys. I have been working for RM as a postie. What I'd like to know is do I qualify for the xmas stamps? I'm on a 12 month fixed term contract and 25hrs.
Thanks guys
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Xmas stamps
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Xmas stamps
I don't think so. In past years the cut-off date for being employed and getting the stamps was 1 September
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Glp28357
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
- Gender: Male
Xmas stamps
I would have thought that if you qualified, you would have received them by now.
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Xmas stamps
Doesn't say how long you've been working for Royal Mail?
I didn't get them in my first year having started in early October.
I didn't get them in my first year having started in early October.
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
Xmas stamps
5 days to Christmas and still not received my stamps, thank you RM.