Hi guys, I know we've had plenty of topics on the Xmas bonus/allocation but I haven't seen this question asked and answered.
My office have not made up any pt to ft for Xmas (and have never done) however a lot of pt staff have been doing more than the 39 hours, only to be shafted when it comes to the bonus of getting it pro rata.
Has anyone ever successfully contacted HR to get this amended?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas allocation
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Christmas allocation
HR won’t care.
I’ve got a good idea. Tell them in November that unless all part timers are made up then they will only work part time hours. That’ll sort your DOM out
I’ve got a good idea. Tell them in November that unless all part timers are made up then they will only work part time hours. That’ll sort your DOM out
-
Maxxy3
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 06 Aug 2015, 23:42
- Gender: Male
Christmas allocation
PT'ers get an extra payment in January to make up for the OT they do over Christmas.
If you work FT over Christmas you will get the full £200, you just have to wait a little bit longer.
If you work FT over Christmas you will get the full £200, you just have to wait a little bit longer.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Christmas allocation
I'm not sure that's entirely correct as the £200 is made up of two £100 bonuses, only one of them is based on hours worked and that payment is given later.