ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Plantar
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Plantar
The underlined bit is why you are covered.Pidleypoo wrote:You sure about that? Because I am covered under for the same thing although it has been on going for about 3 years that has caused many other leg problems.glenfiddich wrote:It isn't and its a good way to get a stage 1
Any and no conditions are covered under the EA (used to be called DDA). The qualifying factors are
But normally Plantar Fasciitis is considered a minor condition because in most cases the treatment is successful and not usually long term.You’re disabled under the Equality Act 2010 if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a ‘substantial’ and ‘long-term’ negative effect on your ability to do normal daily activities.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Plantar
on the talk of medical conditions I have a mate (yes I do have friends ) he suffered a tia in august (mini stroke ) been off since then got full use back no disabilitys nothing what is the back to work rehab on this anyone no
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
Plantar
https://www.gov.uk/access-to-workmaisymoo04 wrote:on the talk of medical conditions I have a mate (yes I do have friends ) he suffered a tia in august (mini stroke ) been off since then got full use back no disabilitys nothing what is the back to work rehab on this anyone no