ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postal museum tickets
-
billie1956
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 17:31
- Gender: Male
Postal museum tickets
Has anyone heard or knows how we can get the free admission tickets Royal Mail said would be available to employees for the Postal Museum in London which includes riding on the restored Postal Train under the streets of London .I have benn keeping a lookout for details in The Courier but have seen nothing .Would be nice day out for my young grandchildren any info would be appreciated
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Postal museum tickets
wasn't it show ye id badge am sure tho it was only for staff members and not family members am usually wrong tho

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Postal museum tickets
Tried to show my badge they weren't accepted so I had to pay the full wack.
Like you I tried to find the discount/freebie on Royal Mail staff benefit site, nothing so far.
Like you I tried to find the discount/freebie on Royal Mail staff benefit site, nothing so far.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
rockypostie
- Posts: 171
- Joined: 04 Jul 2007, 21:17
Postal museum tickets
https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2017/0 ... all-aboard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Postal museum tickets
Booked a ticket, thanks for the link.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
billie1956
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 17:31
- Gender: Male
Postal museum tickets
Thanks for the info hidden in the depths of My bundle lolrockypostie wrote:https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2017/0 ... all-aboard
-
rick184
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 21:10
Postal museum tickets
It's well worth a visit. I went last month, looked around the museum and had a ride on the MailRail.
It's a bit worrying when some of the equipment I used at work is now a museum exhibit! :-)
It's a bit worrying when some of the equipment I used at work is now a museum exhibit! :-)
-
FAB
- Posts: 234
- Joined: 06 May 2017, 22:57
- Gender: Male
Postal museum tickets
Do you travel very far on the MailRail?rick184 wrote:It's well worth a visit. I went last month, looked around the museum and had a ride on the MailRail.
It's a bit worrying when some of the equipment I used at work is now a museum exhibit! :-)
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Postal museum tickets
Even more worrying when you were told "Don't stand still. We're stocktaking today"rick184 wrote:It's well worth a visit. I went last month, looked around the museum and had a ride on the MailRail.
It's a bit worrying when some of the equipment I used at work is now a museum exhibit! :-)