ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Perks missing from Benifits
-
robbo44
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 01 Nov 2011, 18:33
- Gender: Male
Perks missing from Benifits
Just went to get some cinema tickets and guess what "Perks has gone"........
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Perks missing from Benifits
And we've not had the stamps yet. 
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Perks missing from Benifits
Cinema and Perks brings to mind https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... mrc&uact=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;robbo44 wrote:Just went to get some cinema tickets and guess what "Perks has gone"........
-
matt76
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Perks missing from Benifits
It’s still there. Up to 40% off....
-
robbo44
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 01 Nov 2011, 18:33
- Gender: Male
Perks missing from Benifits
I can't see them....
-
Lilly J
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 18 Apr 2017, 17:29
- Gender: Female
Perks missing from Benifits
Have you got a link? I've no idea what benefits I can have, being quite a newbie and no idea how I'm supposed to know