ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Stop deliver of the courier
-
srilfc2013
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 10 Jul 2013, 19:36
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
Does anyone know if its possible to opt out of receiving the courier
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
yes just keep sending it back refused .srilfc2013 wrote:Does anyone know if its possible to opt out of receiving the courier
-
srilfc2013
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 10 Jul 2013, 19:36
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
good idea,never thought of thatworktotime wrote:yes just keep sending it back refused .srilfc2013 wrote:Does anyone know if its possible to opt out of receiving the courier
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Stop deliver of the courier
It`s much easier to bin it 
-
Darwinsdad
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
Sent mine back with a refused/kill off sticker on it months ago, not had one since. Also, didn’t get any of the RM propaganda throughout the recent industrial action ballot either
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
after you keep sending it back refused they send you a form to fill in stating you don't want anymore Couriors delivered to you or any other literaturesrilfc2013 wrote:good idea,never thought of thatworktotime wrote:yes just keep sending it back refused .srilfc2013 wrote:Does anyone know if its possible to opt out of receiving the courier
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
same here , happy days.Darwinsdad wrote:Sent mine back with a refused/kill off sticker on it months ago, not had one since. Also, didn’t get any of the RM propaganda throughout the recent industrial action ballot either
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
they sent the dim a letter to ask if I was still living at the address , I said but I just don't want that s**t , loleastie wrote:after you keep sending it back refused they send you a form to fill in stating you don't want anymore Couriors delivered to you or any other literaturesrilfc2013 wrote:good idea,never thought of thatworktotime wrote:yes just keep sending it back refused .srilfc2013 wrote:Does anyone know if its possible to opt out of receiving the courier
-
blisterfeet
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:48
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
I sent mine back and wrote unwanted and got a letter saying if I didn't want to receive it anymore to fill the enclosed form out. I did and not received one since, I also never received any vote no stuff either so I guess they didnt mind I voted yes
-
Tman
- Posts: 4145
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Stop deliver of the courier
Those old First World problems on show again.
Just stick it in the recycle bin like most probably do.
Just stick it in the recycle bin like most probably do.
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
When I worked for RM I was also fed up receiving this propaganda mag so wrote on it Not Wanted, RTS and never received another one again.
-
srilfc2013
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 10 Jul 2013, 19:36
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
I would rather stop it all together,Royal Mail constantly making cuts.This should be the first thing to cut,will probably save them a few quidTman wrote:Those old First World problems on show again.
Just stick it in the recycle bin like most probably do.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
Most regrettably I don't think they will stop it,because it's all part of the "communication strategy ", to keep us informed, same with RMTV, it's all for propaganda purposes, just to show us show much they care. I'd rather have a pay rise.srilfc2013 wrote:I would rather stop it all together,Royal Mail constantly making cuts.This should be the first thing to cut,will probably save them a few quidTman wrote:Those old First World problems on show again.
Just stick it in the recycle bin like most probably do.
-
Sugar
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 07:57
- Gender: Female
Stop deliver of the courier
Same hereDarwinsdad wrote:Sent mine back with a refused/kill off sticker on it months ago, not had one since. Also, didn’t get any of the RM propaganda throughout the recent industrial action ballot either
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Stop deliver of the courier
I agree it's not likely to stop RB. I too refused the Courier years ago and eventually they asked if I no longer wanted it, "No shite Sherlock why do you think I've been Refusing it"rubberbond wrote:Most regrettably I don't think they will stop it,because it's all part of the "communication strategy ", to keep us informed, same with RMTV, it's all for propaganda purposes, just to show us show much they care. I'd rather have a pay rise.srilfc2013 wrote:I would rather stop it all together,Royal Mail constantly making cuts.This should be the first thing to cut,will probably save them a few quidTman wrote:Those old First World problems on show again.
Just stick it in the recycle bin like most probably do.
I believe the Courier's not so much deliberate propaganda but they need to show they are communicating to qualify for Industry Awards like Investors in People. Without these awards some larger, more reputable companies, will not deal with them.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)