ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Update from pec meeting
-
Jonesy 1971
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 14 Oct 2015, 14:06
- Gender: Male
Update from pec meeting
Are we to expect an update on the talks today following a reps and pec meeting?
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Update from pec meeting
does'nt look likelyJonesy 1971 wrote:Are we to expect an update on the talks today following a reps and pec meeting?
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3288
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Update from pec meeting
and so it begins
absolutely shocking way to treat the membership
havnt the balls to tell us whats really happening
lack of communication only leads to misinformation and deception
if it was good news it would be paraded by cwu and rm
bad news is hidden and drip fed
ie (we cant tell them that NOT YET)
absolutely shocking way to treat the membership
havnt the balls to tell us whats really happening
lack of communication only leads to misinformation and deception
if it was good news it would be paraded by cwu and rm
bad news is hidden and drip fed
ie (we cant tell them that NOT YET)
-
GRS
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 15 Jun 2015, 18:38
- Gender: Female
- Location: South West
Update from pec meeting
I heard today that talks have been extended for another week. Don’t know how true that is - has anyone else heard similar. If true it means one of two things : A) Royal Mail are stringing it out to get past Christmas. B) Both sides are seeing significant progress. If it’s the former then you would hope the union would see through this and not accept talks going on longer. If it’s the latter then that can only be a good thing.
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Update from pec meeting
Disgraceful way the CWU are treating its membership
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Update from pec meeting
the members need to be told whats whats to keep the pressure up ,regardless what has or hasn't been agreed because I think its going a bit low and to wait another 2 weeks then be told we are giving 2 weeks notice for I/a would not be good for the cwu , we all know it was a string it out exercise (mediation ) by royal mail but that was in an agreement the cwu had signed so theres nothing you can do about that , and to be honest 18 mths of talks no agreement
, 4 weeks of talks no agreement
, 2 weeks of talks no agreement up to now . 
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Update from pec meeting
Has the CWU not heard the phrase ........ Strike While The Iron Is Hot
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Update from pec meeting
If the CWU calls for strike action w/c 16/12 (which I believe is he earliest they could) I will bare my arse in the window of Harrods for a whole day.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Update from pec meeting
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 62&t=82971" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Update from pec meeting
It would be worth losing a day's pay to witness the reaction to that particular event, in fact we could sell tickets to make up for the loss of pay. Will you be posting the reaction on here?clashcityrocker wrote:If the CWU calls for strike action w/c 16/12 (which I believe is he earliest they could) I will bare my arse in the window of Harrods for a whole day.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Update from pec meeting
Here I'll save you the moneyrubberbond wrote:It would be worth losing a day's pay to witness the reaction to that particular event, in fact we could sell tickets to make up for the loss of pay. Will you be posting the reaction on here?clashcityrocker wrote:If the CWU calls for strike action w/c 16/12 (which I believe is he earliest they could) I will bare my arse in the window of Harrods for a whole day.


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male