ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Transfers
-
Scotland1990
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 12 Sep 2016, 15:41
- Gender: Male
Transfers
Been waiting on my local delivery office to advertise. Finally happened yesterday. I applied through successfactors. Do i automatically get the job over outside candidates? What if other royal mail employees apply for it. Does it come down to seniority?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Transfers
A lot will depend on the state of your office. Do you have vacancies in your place? If your manager plays ball it shouldn't be a problem. If your manager plays the "I can't afford to lose another body" card you might need to get in touch with your branch and get them to push things along.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Transfers
Cheers for the heads up got my application in tooScotland1990 wrote:Been waiting on my local delivery office to advertise. Finally happened yesterday. I applied through successfactors. Do i automatically get the job over outside candidates? What if other royal mail employees apply for it. Does it come down to seniority?