ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Purchasing annual leave

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
stephen.cal87
Posts: 72
Joined: 19 May 2016, 12:59
Gender: Male

Purchasing annual leave

Post by stephen.cal87 »

I want to purchase a week or 2 weeks extra annual leave (the max allowed) , I believe the window to purchase is October to Feb. Can I do this through HR rather than DOM doing it? As we all know it's a constant battle to get anything done. Cheers
GT85
Posts: 365
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
Gender: Male
Location: ASDO

Purchasing annual leave

Post by GT85 »

Don't know the answer but I just got my line manager to do it on psp.
We're all here because we're not all there
comeracing
Posts: 806
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
Gender: Male

Purchasing annual leave

Post by comeracing »

Those of us with 6 weeks leave have to have them in full weeks we used to have 5 full weeks and where allowed a week in odd days which came in very handy,now we have to 6 full weeks,all to make things easier no doubt for the manager
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Purchasing annual leave

Post by peshwaarinaan »

I did mine through my Lino. It was very straightforward.
WOBBLY
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
Gender: Male

Purchasing annual leave

Post by WOBBLY »

The lino/dom has to put it through the PSP system. Close is end of Feb. Keep on at them until they action it :wink: