ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Dvla mailings

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Mobey
Posts: 291
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
Gender: Male

Dvla mailings

Post by Mobey »

Guys,

I need your expertise on something.

Apparently dvla only send out licenses etc by second class only.

My question is have any you seen anything from the DVLA sent first class, signed for or even a special delivery?

Thank you guys, much appreciated! :thumbup
joewyan
Posts: 382
Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
Gender: Male

Dvla mailings

Post by joewyan »

Mobey wrote:Guys,

I need your expertise on something.

Apparently dvla only send out licenses etc by second class only.

My question is have any you seen anything from the DVLA sent first class, signed for or even a special delivery?

Thank you guys, much appreciated! :thumbup
My new log book arrived about a month ago in a UK Mail paid envelope so DSA.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Dvla mailings

Post by clashcityrocker »

I quite often see Special Deliveries with the return address - DVLA, Swansea.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Mobey
Posts: 291
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
Gender: Male

Dvla mailings

Post by Mobey »

clashcityrocker wrote:I quite often see Special Deliveries with the return address - DVLA, Swansea.
Is that residential or business?
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Dvla mailings

Post by CPTNemoUK »

Mobey wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I quite often see Special Deliveries with the return address - DVLA, Swansea.
Is that residential or business?
I got a residential special today. Even though the cage gave it me opened, so I got them to put it in a damaged bag :arrrghhh
Mobey
Posts: 291
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
Gender: Male

Dvla mailings

Post by Mobey »

Idiots ^

Thank you to everyone whose responded so far.