ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
3rd October.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
3rd October.
this date cant come quick enough for me to get a big YES vote
, because I'm sick of all the shite being sent on my pda vote no as it will hurt you
, so be it if it does , is this not harassment ? as I don't see the cwu throwing stuff at us everyday and I think the powers above need to realise we aren't all idiots .
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4196
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
3rd October.
The PDA is supposed to be a working tool for us to do our jobs NOT a method for Royal Mail to vent their blasphemy to us via text message
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Nonsmokin
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 28 Mar 2008, 18:49
3rd October.
Agree.
IF I were wavering between a yes and no vote, all this propaganda forced on us through mail, wtl, pdas etc. has made me even more focused on voting YES.
IF I were wavering between a yes and no vote, all this propaganda forced on us through mail, wtl, pdas etc. has made me even more focused on voting YES.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
3rd October.
Blame (MOYA GREENE) so she likes to play with all our PDA's whist distracting us from our day to day jobs as she has nothing better to do than that bare faced propaganda even Joseph Goebbels would be peeing his pants with the opportunity of influencing us all with this latest technology yet it has not and will not work!postslippete wrote:The PDA is supposed to be a working tool for us to do our jobs NOT a method for Royal Mail to vent their blasphemy to us via text message
-
lala
- Posts: 189
- Joined: 19 Oct 2012, 19:57
- Gender: Male
3rd October.
Sadly when the likely yes vote is announced and a date for strike set, RM will up the messages telling us not to strike. It wont be the end of the crap we get sent.
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
3rd October.
I can't get my head round why people even open these bloody memo's, its a no brainer for mepostslippete wrote:The PDA is supposed to be a working tool for us to do our jobs NOT a method for Royal Mail to vent their blasphemy to us via text message
-
bexhil palace
- Posts: 505
- Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: All over the Gaff
3rd October.
I haven't received any messages on my PDA, perhaps Moya thinks I'm a lost cause 
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
3rd October.
Couldn't agree more, don't open the messages,sent back all the propaganda as refused, don't get it anymore, just do my job and go home, oh and vote yes!Glenno wrote:I can't get my head round why people even open these bloody memo's, its a no brainer for mepostslippete wrote:The PDA is supposed to be a working tool for us to do our jobs NOT a method for Royal Mail to vent their blasphemy to us via text message![]()
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
3rd October.
I reply to the pda message with ......... HARRASSMENTrubberbond wrote:Couldn't agree more, don't open the messages,sent back all the propaganda as refused, don't get it anymore, just do my job and go home, oh and vote yes!Glenno wrote:I can't get my head round why people even open these bloody memo's, its a no brainer for mepostslippete wrote:The PDA is supposed to be a working tool for us to do our jobs NOT a method for Royal Mail to vent their blasphemy to us via text message![]()
-
HarryPoorer
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 06 Jul 2011, 21:07
- Gender: Male
3rd October.
just reply with UNSUBSCRIBE or I VOTED YES , but then i get a different pda each day so still get the messages. Just open it , tap it and it fades away .
-
wallin6228
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 23 Jan 2017, 14:39
- Gender: Male
3rd October.
I voted yes because we were supposed to be visited by a senior manager to answer our questions but they decided not to show or give a reason for not showing.
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
3rd October.
Senior managers only show their faces when know we have all gone out. They do not want to face any questions from colleagues who may ask;.....what the f. is going on here, with not enough staff, low morale, DOM's who can't cope, lapsing, and any other embarrassing questions. We haven't seen an area manager for years, and when they do turn up, straight in DOM's office, where he/she sits and drink coffee until we have all disappeared. Can't wait for TUESDAY, Then WE can have our say. 
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
3rd October.
They are not even man enough to face the staff,typical bullies,big cowards as well!!!!Nigel1505 wrote:Senior managers only show their faces when know we have all gone out. They do not want to face any questions from colleagues who may ask;.....what the f. is going on here, with not enough staff, low morale, DOM's who can't cope, lapsing, and any other embarrassing questions. We haven't seen an area manager for years, and when they do turn up, straight in DOM's office, where he/she sits and drink coffee until we have all disappeared. Can't wait for TUESDAY, Then WE can have our say.
-
thekiddykid
- Posts: 116
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
3rd October.
Remember Brexit and the 2017 Election???? The voting public will NOT be told how to cast their democratic right.Royal Mail management have obviously learned nothing 
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
3rd October.
I think it's good RM use PDA's to get their propaganda across.
I know at least 4 people who were undecided as to how to vote, but these constant messages persuaded them all to vote yes.
I know at least 4 people who were undecided as to how to vote, but these constant messages persuaded them all to vote yes.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.