ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Have you seen the Magic Letter ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wdo1256
Posts: 107
Joined: 10 May 2007, 19:44
Location: Wirral

Have you seen the Magic Letter ?

Post by wdo1256 »

Everyday when I come home from work there's a magic letter waiting for me.
Everyday I rip it up into many piece's and throw it into the recycling bin.
The following day this letter reappears again .
I use all my puppy power and rip it up again, only for it to reappear the following day.

Has anyone else seen this magic letter ?
mark.cup
Posts: 303
Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 20:54
Gender: Male

Have you seen the Magic Letter ?

Post by mark.cup »

Yes I was starting to think I needed to up my medication :arrrghhh glad it's not just me!
Nickvilla20
Posts: 788
Joined: 13 May 2013, 07:30
Gender: Male

Have you seen the Magic Letter ?

Post by Nickvilla20 »

I'm lucky my delivery is usually stuck in the frame for 3 days.