ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How often can you re-order uniform items?
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
How often can you re-order uniform items?
I started just over two years ago. Have tried to order replacement items online but it won't let me. I thought you could after two years. Anyone?
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
How often can you re-order uniform items?
Get your manager to do it
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
How often can you re-order uniform items?
Any above allocation has to be authorised by line manager.
-
madmax1
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 14:39
- Gender: Male
How often can you re-order uniform items?
I started same time. Also couldn't re-order uniform online automatically. When I looked into it I think the 2 years is from when you were allowed to put your main order in, which was about 4-6 weeks after starting. I think the 2 years must be from that date maybe?peshwaarinaan wrote:I started just over two years ago. Have tried to order replacement items online but it won't let me. I thought you could after two years. Anyone?
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
How often can you re-order uniform items?
Yes I started in the July and it's two years since I received my uniform. I'll ring Dimensions as I'd rather order it myself.madmax1 wrote:I started same time. Also couldn't re-order uniform online automatically. When I looked into it I think the 2 years is from when you were allowed to put your main order in, which was about 4-6 weeks after starting. I think the 2 years must be from that date maybe?peshwaarinaan wrote:I started just over two years ago. Have tried to order replacement items online but it won't let me. I thought you could after two years. Anyone?
-
centenaryman
- Posts: 512
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
- Gender: Male
How often can you re-order uniform items?
online on the dimension site under documents is the entitlement.....
ie coat every 3 years......cagoule every 2 years.
should be done under trades description....it does say stormproof coat....ive been out in heavy rain several times this week and soaked through.
Ahh my fault....heavy rain isn't a storm.....silly me
ie coat every 3 years......cagoule every 2 years.
should be done under trades description....it does say stormproof coat....ive been out in heavy rain several times this week and soaked through.
Ahh my fault....heavy rain isn't a storm.....silly me
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
How often can you re-order uniform items?
No it doesn't. When you get to the final page there is a box where you can write why you need to reorder a particular item.deltaforce wrote:Any above allocation has to be authorised by line manager.
This is then reviewed by the uniform team.
If they refuse the item(s) then you have to get your manager to contact them and authorize it.
I frequently reorder shoes and I am continually over my allocation but I have never needed a manager to authorize them.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
knockoffnigel
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 20:03
- Gender: Male
How often can you re-order uniform items?
I went onto the website to order some uniform and trainers at the weekend, even though I hadn't ordered anything for ages, it came up as "exceeded allowance" on everything, when I went to "view basket" everything I had tried to order was there, with a green tick against it, so I submitted the order, received confirmation by email, and trainers arrived today!!
There seems to be a glitch on the site!!!
There seems to be a glitch on the site!!!