ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Suffering from Metatarsalgia!
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Suffering from Metatarsalgia!
To add to my knee issues I now have a bad case of Metatarsalgia. I have a doctors appointment this week. Currently taking painkillers and resting/icing my foot once home. Any other suggestions how I can comfortably as possible get through the delivery. I wear my own shoes which have been fine till now. Have had two more roads added to my delivery this summer as I have plenty of time to deliver it all. Well the 25 younger runner on my day off has anyway! No support from DOM (surprise surprise!) or local rep who agrees with the DOM wholeheartily!! 
-
HarryPoorer
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 06 Jul 2011, 21:07
- Gender: Male
Suffering from Metatarsalgia!
ive used BUPA supplied insoles for 5 years , been great but worn out now, I blame rm for changing the type of shoes every 2 years.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Suffering from Metatarsalgia!
A couple of weeks ago someone on here suggested insoles.co.uk
I tried them,-after someone had recommended a certain style of Reebok trainers,which were really uncomfortable -and they have insoles for every conceivable joint related affliction. Brilliant products ,well worth a look.
I tried them,-after someone had recommended a certain style of Reebok trainers,which were really uncomfortable -and they have insoles for every conceivable joint related affliction. Brilliant products ,well worth a look.
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Suffering from Metatarsalgia!
Its a case of trial and error as I have had to take an insole out of a trainer as it was too uncomfy yet in another it was instant relief also I found that foot angels help after a busy day and gel pads down near the toes in my shoes
-
goddard7
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 17 Jun 2012, 06:40
- Gender: Female
Suffering from Metatarsalgia!
Pedaq viva insoles are very good retailing at just under £20.