ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Straining at the leash!
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Straining at the leash!
I have always tended to get my delivery done in the correct delivery span. But because a younger "runner" does it on my day off I have had bits added on from two other rounds. Now when I get back barely on time (but I won't go over!) these people plus others are already ready to go home and as soon as I appear through the door the DOM shouts alright you can go now!! You get crushed in the rush to the exit even when there is still another 10-15 minutes left of the day! What a marvellous firm to work for!!
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Straining at the leash!
Are you saying the dom keeps people back till everyone has completed if so 
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Straining at the leash!
Bet they were banging on the door to start early as well 
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Straining at the leash!
So you must have finished early until you got those bits added on so what's your problem. take your time and hand some back saying you can't finish on timefly-catchers wrote:I have always tended to get my delivery done in the correct delivery span. But because a younger "runner" does it on my day off I have had bits added on from two other rounds. Now when I get back barely on time (but I won't go over!) these people plus others are already ready to go home and as soon as I appear through the door the DOM shouts alright you can go now!! You get crushed in the rush to the exit even when there is still another 10-15 minutes left of the day! What a marvellous firm to work for!!
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Straining at the leash!
Who else thought this topic would be about dogs 
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Straining at the leash!
I thought it would have been about the Runners who come in early to supposedly prep an extra duty & do IPS and just get their own duty ready. Then they're hassling the PHG to give them their Specials so they can get out on delivery early! God forbid if there's a WTLL session.... you'll really hear them whinge then.Jpro747 wrote:Who else thought this topic would be about dogs
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)