ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
True or false?
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
True or false?
So in WTLL yesterday we had yet another video about strike action being very damaging the company. This was followed up by our DOM telling us much of the same, spouting a very vague 'fact' where they claimed workers from another postal company abroad went on strike and lost 60% of their business. Is this complete bulls**t or not?
-
Stunl3y
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 11:57
- Gender: Male
True or false?
They same the same stuff everytime they now a strike ballot is coming , last time we were told it would finish the company ... well we are still here arnt we ? I have been through 5 strike's now and they say the same thing every time , its all to put the fear of god in you. Maybe that video should have shown them saying A) Moyra hasn't once sat round the table to negotiate with the Union B) We are so worried about loosing custom that every single day we have offices up and down the country where customers mail is not being delivered, left for days because of the way we have slashed staff.
Royal mail have been damaging this company for yrs, damage by people who have never put 1 single letter in a door , don't get sucked into the WTL propaganda they want to get in your head , when I was 17 and first started over 30 yrs ago I did, I wont make that mistake again.
Royal mail have been damaging this company for yrs, damage by people who have never put 1 single letter in a door , don't get sucked into the WTL propaganda they want to get in your head , when I was 17 and first started over 30 yrs ago I did, I wont make that mistake again.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
True or false?
"Abroad"Jpro747 wrote:So in WTLL yesterday we had yet another video about strike action being very damaging the company. This was followed up by our DOM telling us much of the same, spouting a very vague 'fact' where they claimed workers from another postal company abroad went on strike and lost 60% of their business. Is this complete bulls**t or not?
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
True or false?
wtll is supposed to be for WORK issues and info on WORK related news. not for them to peddle their propaganda to brainwash people into not striking. last 3 we've had have not said anything on stuff related to the office or job or working practices, and ALL about their agenda to avert strike action.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
True or false?
Well said that man! Bang on with that statement,it's a Royal Mail sweep under the carpet productionStunl3y wrote:They same the same stuff everytime they now a strike ballot is coming , last time we were told it would finish the company ... well we are still here arnt we ? I have been through 5 strike's now and they say the same thing every time , its all to put the fear of god in you. Maybe that video should have shown them saying A) Moyra hasn't once sat round the table to negotiate with the Union B) We are so worried about loosing custom that every single day we have offices up and down the country where customers mail is not being delivered, left for days because of the way we have slashed staff.
Royal mail have been damaging this company for yrs, damage by people who have never put 1 single letter in a door , don't get sucked into the WTL propaganda they want to get in your head , when I was 17 and first started over 30 yrs ago I did, I wont make that mistake again.