stroller wrote:trythat,
Did you take VR?
No, can't remember the last time we had VR, it has been mentioned but never followed through. We have been short staffed for years now, people leave on IHR sometimes. As I said, I'd had a guts full after 27 years on delivery, I don't agree with anything RM are proposing, so gave my notice in on the first day of my rota week and am now finished with RM, just waiting for all the paper work to start arriving.
One tip I can pass on that neither me or DOM knew about is if you are on rota weeks (1 in 6) or Wallingtons, the Last Day Of Service (LDOS) needs to be the Sunday rather than the Saturday you actually finish e.g. my LDOS was 19/08/2017, and that is what my DOM told HR, but I was only paid my outstanding leave that week, whereas I should of had outstanding leave + my rota week, apparently that pile of poo PSP as usual with RM bought in tech can't accept the Saturday as LDOS, but it will work if you enter Sunday 20/08/2017 (Well I'll find out this week, hopefully that I'll get mt last weeks pay this week. Hope the above makes sense, but this is only if you do Wallington weeks.