ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How long until you can Transfer again
-
joemck
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 04 Sep 2014, 17:44
- Gender: Male
How long until you can Transfer again
hey guys, looking for the timescale until you can apply for. another transfer. I transferred around 4 months ago to a delivery office but looking for one closer to home. cheers
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
How long until you can Transfer again
I've waited 9years for a transfer to an office closer to me.
-
joemck
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 04 Sep 2014, 17:44
- Gender: Male
How long until you can Transfer again
Great although that's not what i asked
-
gosickwithstress
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 16 Mar 2013, 12:28
- Gender: Male
-
Poole70
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 30 Jul 2015, 13:08
- Gender: Male
How long until you can Transfer again
Six months
I recently transferred to a new DO via Success Factors...Royal Mail HR stipulated that I wouldn't be able to transfer again for six months
Hope this helps
I recently transferred to a new DO via Success Factors...Royal Mail HR stipulated that I wouldn't be able to transfer again for six months
Hope this helps
-
smok3y666
- Posts: 753
- Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
- Gender: Male
How long until you can Transfer again
As someone said it's 6 months wait between transfers.
-
Clared
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
- Gender: Female
How long until you can Transfer again
Definitely 6 months in between officesjoemck wrote:hey guys, looking for the timescale until you can apply for. another transfer. I transferred around 4 months ago to a delivery office but looking for one closer to home. cheers