ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Letters
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Letters
would a 3rd one make it odder ???
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Letters
cobrakai wrote:Mail volume up this week...
More waste for the refuse collectors
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4196
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Letters
Hmmm
The letter doesn't really say anything does it?? So we will still have the best hourly pay rate, we will still be permanently employed and have paid holidays, oh, and we will still get sick pay. All the things you generally take for granted when working for the "best" company.
But what exactly do Royal Mail want to change if there is no fight to pick??
The legacy payments which 1 in 4 have the option of buying out seems reasonable. So anyone reading this will think that all Royal Mail will want to change are our pensions as it will apparently go up from 400 to 1.26 billion a year.
No mention of working 11 till 5pm, postal job losses through VR terms and a much bigger outdoor delivery spans for those that remain....
The letter doesn't really say anything does it?? So we will still have the best hourly pay rate, we will still be permanently employed and have paid holidays, oh, and we will still get sick pay. All the things you generally take for granted when working for the "best" company.
But what exactly do Royal Mail want to change if there is no fight to pick??
The legacy payments which 1 in 4 have the option of buying out seems reasonable. So anyone reading this will think that all Royal Mail will want to change are our pensions as it will apparently go up from 400 to 1.26 billion a year.
No mention of working 11 till 5pm, postal job losses through VR terms and a much bigger outdoor delivery spans for those that remain....
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Alexei
- Posts: 222
- Joined: 23 Jul 2017, 18:01
- Gender: Male
Letters
I don't know what you're all talking about... I mean, I was of the same opinion of you all, but after the letter I received today from our luciferous leader, Moya, I have now seen the light and realise that we have FAR too many benefits in this job!
Perhaps you all just haven't passed your threshold for propaganda toleration
Perhaps you all just haven't passed your threshold for propaganda toleration