ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Redirection query

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
td2011
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Apr 2011, 18:23
Gender: Male

Redirection query

Post by td2011 »

Was just wondering if anyone knows if I am able to use my free redirection service for a family member, rather than myself? Cheers
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Redirection query

Post by Lounge Lizard »

No, and definitely not if it's for another address. :thumbdown
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Redirection query

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Depends after my father died I was able to get a free redirection to my address - worth asking the manager first.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.