Hi,
Wonder if anyone can help?
My employment is due to start the week beginning the 07/08. I'm going on holiday on the 22/08 for 10 nights, I have read on here that you can park at Gatwick for a minimal fee/ charity donation, to do this do I need to get approvel from my manager or can I just email for the parking? Does anyone think this is a bit cheeky seeing as I haven't started yet?? However by the time I go I would have! I have my contract with payroll number etc if I need to provide.
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Gatwick parking.
-
paulp
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 05 Mar 2010, 09:22
- Gender: Male
Gatwick parking.
They ask for your managers name so I would wait till you start letter with details don't take long to arrive
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
Gatwick parking.
You need a pay number and as above managers name...send them an email and explain the situation, they might let you if there isn't many people going the same time as you.
-
Nickvilla20
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 13 May 2013, 07:30
- Gender: Male
Gatwick parking.
I did it last year. My line manager sorted it for me the manager from Gatwick sent me a letter with the code.
They usually ask for a donation saying about £1 a day.
You will also need to get a taxi to the airport which will be about £15.
They usually ask for a donation saying about £1 a day.
You will also need to get a taxi to the airport which will be about £15.
-
Tott22
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 21 Jun 2017, 10:41
- Gender: Female
Gatwick parking.
Thanks for all your replies, much appreciated.