ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Plane Draw

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TheTrolleyMan
Posts: 776
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
Gender: Male

Plane Draw

Post by TheTrolleyMan »

I've heard rumours that if you don't go on sick for over a year that you're entered into a Win a Plane Draw
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Plane Draw

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

It was meant to be secret but here are the planes that are on offer:

Image

and for 2 years sick free

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Plane Draw

Post by clashcityrocker »

A smoothing plane?
A bevel-up smoothing plane?
A jack plane?
A bevel-up jack plane?
A jointer plane?

Brilliant idea. I always liked woodwork.
I'm in.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TheTrolleyMan
Posts: 776
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
Gender: Male

Plane Draw

Post by TheTrolleyMan »

So it is true , fantastic , is is a Fokker ?
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Plane Draw

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Easy Jet :shock:
That's what Moya can sort out now she's on the board :nana
And free stamps for their passengers. :thumbup
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Plane Draw

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:A smoothing plane?
A bevel-up smoothing plane?
A jack plane?
A bevel-up jack plane?
A jointer plane?

Brilliant idea. I always liked woodwork.
I'm in.
It's an esoteric plane.
Namaste
Fish previously known as eagle, dog, cockroach and Eric the Unremarkable.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

Plane Draw

Post by worktotime »

plane s**t ? like everything else .
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Plane Draw

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote: Fish previously known as Eric the Unremarkable.
Now I am pretty certain I knew you in a previous life.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
nataddick
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 362
Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 09:47
Gender: Male

Plane Draw

Post by nataddick »

Soon to be re-branded EasyMail with orange trucks !
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

Plane Draw

Post by Brandy »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:It was meant to be secret but here are the planes that are on offer:

Image

and for 2 years sick free

Image
That made me laugh! :nana