ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Paternity notice!!!
-
Lightweight andy
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 06 Feb 2014, 18:57
- Gender: Male
Paternity notice!!!
Hi,my wife is 20 weeks pregnant and was wondering how much notice I have to give for paternity leave? And what pay do I get.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Paternity notice!!!
2 weeks contract pay although you can share your partners maternity leave between you if you wish.
Give your DOM your MATB1 form
Give your DOM your MATB1 form
-
spen
- Posts: 531
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
- Gender: Male
Paternity notice!!!
Hand your matb1 in before she's 25 weeks
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Paternity notice!!!
http://www.cwu.org/assets/cwu/legacy-as ... tsheet.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; CWU Paternity Fact Sheet
https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... y%20A4.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Royal Mail Being A Parent Guide
https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... y%20A4.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Royal Mail Being A Parent Guide
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.