ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

New app

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
STEVEUK2010
Posts: 28
Joined: 25 May 2010, 14:15
Gender: Male

New app

Post by STEVEUK2010 »

Don't know if this would interest anyone else but found a new app that pays u for walking, it pays u in sweatcoins which u can redeem for offers like Nike gift vouchers,

They pay u $0.95 in sweatcoins per 1,000 steps, free version is limited to 5,000 steps a day but u can upgrade to 20,000 steps limit for $30 in sweatcoins a month, I have had app for 5 days now and already earnt enough to upgrade

First day I did my 5,000 steps then upgraded to the 10,000 steps a day limit at $4.75 a month, I then over those 4 days earnt $38 in sweatcoins,

I estimated that working 3 weeks on one week off, if I do 20,000 steps (which I average 26,000) every day I would earn $19 a day or $114 at least a week which is $342 a month in sweatcoins, not bad for walking as we do anyway

Further info is available at

https://sweatco.in/i/stephen840681" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

App is available on android and apple devices
STEVEUK2010
Posts: 28
Joined: 25 May 2010, 14:15
Gender: Male

New app

Post by STEVEUK2010 »

Good luck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

New app

Post by Creditshampoo »

What's in it for the company? What's in it for you and people on here using your affiliate link
ewancurze
Posts: 400
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
Gender: Male

New app

Post by ewancurze »

I am giving that a go,297 coins so far,seems to use a lot of battery though!
STEVEUK2010
Posts: 28
Joined: 25 May 2010, 14:15
Gender: Male

New app

Post by STEVEUK2010 »

I do get $5 in sweat coins If anyone does sign up, don't know how the company makes money but just thought I would recommend it as I find it handy, as for battery I haven't noticed it using much battery
koolishy67
Posts: 665
Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
Gender: Male

New app

Post by koolishy67 »

Phone battery dead