ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Colleague left the company
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Colleague left the company
Well it comes as no surprise that after some 30? Years in Royal Mail as postman and then phg now dilevery support or do all the doms work or whatever it's called,the send off and recognition was down to his fellow work colleagues and NOT this company! had a collection and a do for his family and friends and then finally a good old curry with his mates.he showed us a 2 lined letter which was a photo copied note really from someone I guess is important to thank him and wish him well! Wow big bloody deal,deserved much more,but of course Royal Mail don't recognise that now for whatever reason, a great guy who had our office top of the league whatever league that is ,but like most of us simply had had enough of this outfit,I will be writing to Moyà for what it's worth,it's too late to fix this and wouldn't want them to,just want to voice my disgust at how this company is becoming,we wish him well in his new adventure and thank him for what he has done.
-
Fatboyslim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 117
- Joined: 30 May 2010, 10:27
- Gender: Male
Colleague left the company
I took VR in January. I sometimes lurk on her to see how good things still are ...
Apart from VR Payment I got nothing. Except a photocopied letter from HR in Edinburgh. With a P45. It wasn't even signed. Just a photocopy. After over 35 years. Missus thought it unbelievable. I don't!
Good luck everyone.
Apart from VR Payment I got nothing. Except a photocopied letter from HR in Edinburgh. With a P45. It wasn't even signed. Just a photocopy. After over 35 years. Missus thought it unbelievable. I don't!
Good luck everyone.