I heard a rumour yesterday that several brand new cars were seen on Moya's drive. She has not not had any sickies lately, so she probably deserves them.
Up the pinks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New cars on Moyas drive
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
New cars on Moyas drive
I was expecting to see 11 smiling faces holding keys on the front page of the courier this month.. Maybe in a future edition!. I was not too disappointed not to win as I do not drive, However I do cycle to work on a bike purchased under the CyclePlus scheme.postmanpleb wrote:I heard a rumour yesterday that several brand new cars were seen on Moya's drive. She has not not had any sickies lately, so she probably deserves them.
Up the pinks
Perhaps Royal Mail could have a similar scheme with new bikes as the prizes. I suggest they have a "live" draw on RMtv!