ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Replacement wheels or tyres for LWT....are these available?
-
Izzy
- Posts: 125
- Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 23:09
Replacement wheels or tyres for LWT....are these available?
The rubber on all the trolley tyres in my DO have worn away through to the softer rubber inner. The friction in use is noticeabley more than new tyres. Can we order replacements?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Replacement wheels or tyres for LWT....are these available?
I would think so, and someone should be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the trolleys in your office. Ask them.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Izzy
- Posts: 125
- Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 23:09
Replacement wheels or tyres for LWT....are these available?
Thanks TBT.
I intend to speak to my managers. This is one of those situations where I'd like to know the answer before I ask the question. E.g. "Please boss may I have new tyres?" "Sorry replacements not possible" "Oh I thought you ordered them from X"
Will let you know how I get on.
I intend to speak to my managers. This is one of those situations where I'd like to know the answer before I ask the question. E.g. "Please boss may I have new tyres?" "Sorry replacements not possible" "Oh I thought you ordered them from X"
Will let you know how I get on.
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Replacement wheels or tyres for LWT....are these available?
Romec replaced my tyres and gave a general going over of my HCT this week so i don't see why they can't do this to the LWT's
-
sussexlad
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Replacement wheels or tyres for LWT....are these available?
For some reason Romec are not allowed to repair LWT so you have to order replacements from assets and then send the old ones back when the new ones arrive. Having said that you could get Romec to come and fix a HCT and then ask if they could have a look at some LWT. A cup of coffee goes a long way with a Romec engineer.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Replacement wheels or tyres for LWT....are these available?
You could have a new one from our office,as there are loads of them lying around as only about 2 people use them.