ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Contact Payroll?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
masterblaster
Posts: 285
Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
Gender: Male

Contact Payroll?

Post by masterblaster »

Can you contact payroll directly regarding deductions from your payslip, (and manger is useless), do they have a telephone number?
LouBarlow
Posts: 4709
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 18:56

Contact Payroll?

Post by LouBarlow »

I am on hold on 0345 606 0603 currently. Been 20 minutes so far so don't get your hopes up. My tax has been totally messed up this week. Is that your problem too?
masterblaster
Posts: 285
Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
Gender: Male

Contact Payroll?

Post by masterblaster »

Thanks, no mine is not tax - I'll try tomorrow I expect Thursdays are always busy!