Hi everyone, looking for advice please.
I left RM two weeks ago and I am still owed one days pay and four days holiday pay plus money from saye scheme. When I handed in my notice not one of my many managers contacted me about what would happen next. Over a decade of service over without any contact from a manager.
I don't want to ring my ex manager (one of the reasons I left RM) does anybody have any advice on how I can get the monies I am owed.
Thank you for any help given.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Owed money
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Owed money
have you tried calling Royal mail HR services ? 0345 6060603
-
Paxton
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 16:29
- Gender: Male
Owed money
They say speak to your manager but I think I will give it another go. Cheers
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Owed money
Threaten a summons in the fast track claims of the small claims court. That might sharpen a few minds.Paxton wrote:They say speak to your manager but I think I will give it another go. Cheers
-
toomuchcoke
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 18:15
- Gender: Male
Owed money
Last time I left the RM it took a couple of months for my P45 to turn up, which happened only after I sent a recorded delivery letter to my old DOM asking if there was any danger of it turning up in the near future? For added fun, he forgot to actually sign for the letter so I claimed for the compensation!Paxton wrote:I left RM two weeks ago and I am still owed one days pay and four days holiday pay plus money from saye scheme. When I handed in my notice not one of my many managers contacted me about what would happen next. Over a decade of service over without any contact from a manager.
I don't want to ring my ex manager (one of the reasons I left RM) does anybody have any advice on how I can get the monies I am owed.
-
Paxton
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 16:29
- Gender: Male
Owed money
P45 turned up within three days no monies owed though.
When I resigned I really thought someone would be in touch to explain the process to me. They really, really don't give a sh*t about us do they!
When I resigned I really thought someone would be in touch to explain the process to me. They really, really don't give a sh*t about us do they!
-
janitor
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 689
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 16:18
- Gender: Male
Owed money
When I left they kept paying me for a month after I left, they got it all back though.
-
TONY MELON
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 17 Jan 2008, 11:24
Owed money
Give Acas a phone call and let them know your owed money there will contact royal mail on your behalf to get this sorted.A friend of mine called them and within days got his money paid
Helpline number is 0300 123 1100
Helpline number is 0300 123 1100