ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My bundle .

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

My bundle .

Post by worktotime »

morning all , I have finally got on the website after a few issues and was wondering if anyone has purchased anything of here and what did you think of it. I'm thinking about a new phone , thanks.
Scotland1
Posts: 180
Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 16:17
Gender: Female

My bundle .

Post by Scotland1 »

I have an iPhone 6 from my bundle its so easy to do all in took around a month, pay 7.55 before tax so paying £5 per week so how's that a rip off u can get a sim only deal from £10 per month so works out cheaper and includes insurance