Hello There
I hope this is the correct place for this & hopefully someone that may be able to help, I have received a letter from HR today saying that following an audit i wasn't previously paid the RRIS that I was due & that a backpay would be coming along with adjusted payments. I have been at RM for 5 years & this is the first I've heard, of it. Can anyone enlighten me on what it is & how much I might expect to get, I'm Surrey Based?
Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Recruitment & Retention Incentive Help
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Recruitment & Retention Incentive Help
Certain areas of the country (very) historically had problems recruiting staff. As a result they were offered RRIS as a carrot. I'm not sure how much it is these days, HR should have told you but 5 years worth will be a nice lift I would imagine.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Rhino14
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 22 Feb 2017, 16:07
- Gender: Male
Recruitment & Retention Incentive Help
Hi
Thanks for the response, not sure how much either.
Guess I'll find out soon
Thanks for the response, not sure how much either.
Guess I'll find out soon
-
South_London_Postie
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
- Gender: Male
Recruitment & Retention Incentive Help
Hopefully my DO gets audited. No one wants to work there and I don't receive extra for putting up with all the BS that comes with !
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Recruitment & Retention Incentive Help
It's about £35 a week ,or so,for the south east, so the beers are on you!Rhino14 wrote:Hi
Thanks for the response, not sure how much either.
Guess I'll find out soon
-
Pompey Boy
- Posts: 428
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Recruitment & Retention Incentive Help
Scummers get it, but we don't 
How much worse can it get? A LOT F****** WORSE !!!
-
trythat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 23 Jun 2007, 16:36
Recruitment & Retention Incentive Help
Someone in our office had a similar letter, I believe it was 3 years, roughly £1600 was paid in their wages the following week.