ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bemused or amused...
-
ratsniffer
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 12:52
- Gender: Male
Bemused or amused...
Hi guys. Got a bit of comedy for you here, sure you've either been in a similar position or know someone who has. I'm on a 29 hour contract, signed to a duty which my start/finish times adhere to but has been put on absorption for the "summer months" - all 10 of them!! We are going through a few local changes and without being informed I've been placed on a different duty with different times and expected to change my rest days. The only problem there is that I have plans for 7 of my 9 weekends off per year, along with other commitments on other rest days. Does anyone else find this funny or is it just me? 