ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Abscence codes

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Kirsty952002
Posts: 26
Joined: 03 Sep 2016, 11:47
Gender: Female

Abscence codes

Post by Kirsty952002 »

Just a quick question is anybody able to clarify what the following abscence codes mean?

ABA090 & RAS802

Essentially I am on an attedence review level 1 tomorrow and just going in with the information I need before I dispute an abscence due to an injury on the job! It probably dosn't help I am trialist, but all the info would be great.

Also second abscence do I need a welcome back interview or can they just skip the welcome backand invite me for a formal meeting?

Thank you in advance