ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Unable to log into PDA
-
Xr4
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 23 Apr 2016, 09:15
- Gender: Male
Unable to log into PDA
I was sent to a different office today and I was unable to sign into any of their new PDA's. Tried turning them off, resetting etc to no avail. They kept on coming up as user locked? Never seen one come up with that before, what does it mean?
-
Turpin
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 18:33
Unable to log into PDA
Think you can only log into the office your registration is held?
-
Xr4
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 23 Apr 2016, 09:15
- Gender: Male
Unable to log into PDA
I was there last summer and I have been to other offices since including yesterday. I'll see if I can log in at my office tomorrow,. Just seems strange it came up with user lockedTurpin wrote:Think you can only log into the office your registration is held?
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Unable to log into PDA
Was you still logged into a pda at your other office?
-
Turpin
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 18:33
Unable to log into PDA
Great point if you've had not logged off from ur last PDA if it was old one? If it was a new PDA it automatically logs you out of the other PDA if both were new ones.if your previous PDA was old type this will not work.
-
Xr4
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 23 Apr 2016, 09:15
- Gender: Male
Unable to log into PDA
Nope, been logging out and they were new ones, in the end I did have to use an old one yesterday, which started beeping low battery 5 mins after leaving the office, but then managed to last till I got back!