ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Payslips and P60
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Payslips and P60
Someone asked the other day, but to expand on their question, would HR be able to give me LOADS of past payslips? Hoping to apply for a mortgage soon and these weekly payslips tend to go walkabout fairly often. And am I also right in saying that either HR or the DOM should be able to get me my P60s for the last (up to) 3 years?
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Payslips and P60
Also on the topic of mortgages, I know that some employers offer related benefits and deals, does RM offer us anything like that?
-
toomuchcoke
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 18:15
- Gender: Male
Payslips and P60
I think the Post Office bank has been known to offer slightly better deals to us on occasion? Don't know whether that includes/has included mortgage deals but might be worth a look? Also, checking the "Perks and Discounts" section of the My Bundle stuff might reveal some discounts that could be useful for someone buying a new home. (At a first glance there doesn't appear to be anything mortgage or insurance related, but e.g. a 7% discount at Ikea might be considered nice to have by some.)Chewster wrote:Also on the topic of mortgages, I know that some employers offer related benefits and deals, does RM offer us anything like that?
-
Darwinsdad
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
- Gender: Male
Payslips and P60
I requested a replacement P60 a couple of years ago and was sent a 'statement of earnings'. Can't for the life of me remember if it was RMs HR or my previous employer though
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Payslips and P60
I was sent out 3 months back payslips (as I requested) when I switched lenders a few yrs back.