Anybody know who I contact regarding not getting my Xmas stamps this year?
I've mentioned it to my DOM but just got the usual ''I'll look into it''... and we all know what that means!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
-
michaelross1954
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 16 Dec 2016, 13:54
- Gender: Male
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
Just having the same problem, H R says your line manager must email the xmas help line, he says he has but that was nearly 2 weeks ago, still no stamps, don't know what else to do.
-
KeyPersonnel
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 09:48
- Gender: Male
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
Same here, I was just thinking about this today. Wouldn't be surprised if they've been pinched...
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
Wouldn't worry , there are thousands of unfranked letters just help yourself or use an old franked stamp because RM obviously are not bothered in checking the mail.
We had someone on IPS just franking the stamps when the mail was tipped at the Delivery Office
We had someone on IPS just franking the stamps when the mail was tipped at the Delivery Office
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
If you haven’t received yours by 2 December, please inform your line manager, as they will need to email christmas_helpline@royalmail.com to get your card and stamps redelivered.wacko74 wrote:Anybody know who I contact regarding not getting my Xmas stamps this year?
I've mentioned it to my DOM but just got the usual ''I'll look into it''... and we all know what that means!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
Thanks for that TBT
-
Sawfeet
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 13 Dec 2015, 12:01
- Gender: Male
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
Same here no stamps, I was told there is a cut off date if started after 1st of September not entitled to them.
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
The OPG said he has done that TBT, still no help, you only have the lino's word for it that they have done it. More savings, more bonus for them.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:If you haven’t received yours by 2 December, please inform your line manager, as they will need to email christmas_helpline@royalmail.com to get your card and stamps redelivered.wacko74 wrote:Anybody know who I contact regarding not getting my Xmas stamps this year?
I've mentioned it to my DOM but just got the usual ''I'll look into it''... and we all know what that means!
-
Newbie001
- Posts: 474
- Joined: 30 May 2014, 17:29
- Gender: Male
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
Just like they blame head office for o/time not being paid or mail centers for not getting you're boots. The fact is they must be so overworked and not that they can't be ar@£d. I mean they must be really busy between 10 an 2.Surreypostie wrote:The OPG said he has done that TBT, still no help, you only have the lino's word for it that they have done it. More savings, more bonus for them.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:If you haven’t received yours by 2 December, please inform your line manager, as they will need to email christmas_helpline@royalmail.com to get your card and stamps redelivered.wacko74 wrote:Anybody know who I contact regarding not getting my Xmas stamps this year?
I've mentioned it to my DOM but just got the usual ''I'll look into it''... and we all know what that means!
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
Using old franked stamps is that not fraudeastie wrote:Wouldn't worry , there are thousands of unfranked letters just help yourself or use an old franked stamp because RM obviously are not bothered in checking the mail.
We had someone on IPS just franking the stamps when the mail was tipped at the Delivery Office
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
Plenty of revenue protection staff in our mc who check out for all sorts of fraudulent items.aiden01 wrote:Using old franked stamps is that not fraudeastie wrote:Wouldn't worry , there are thousands of unfranked letters just help yourself or use an old franked stamp because RM obviously are not bothered in checking the mail.
We had someone on IPS just franking the stamps when the mail was tipped at the Delivery Office
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Not Had My Xmas Stamps
Still no sign of my stamps, I've emailed the Christmas_helpline myself and just had an automated reply back and no further response, anybody know the askmoya email address?