ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Any ordered these wellies off Dimensions?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Any ordered these wellies off Dimensions?

Post by datasaint »

These are a new addition? I thought only staff with a specific need i.e. those on rurals could order them? What's the sizing like if you got a pair? I know wellies tend to be bigger than normal shoe sizes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Any ordered these wellies off Dimensions?

Post by glenfiddich »

I got some quite a few years ago gave em to the wife as they were useless for delivery welly slap and awkward for driving in :thumbdown