ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
ZURICH car leasing via RM vs without RM.
-
postiewhite
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 18:38
- Gender: Male
ZURICH car leasing via RM vs without RM.
I was looking at car leasing but maybe get something in the region on 70 a week hut my only problem is the mileage per year. I currently do on average 15,000 miles a year so without ringing them im not sure as yet how much more that would cost me. I just have niggles like what happens if I have a bump or ot gets marked and would I be covered fully on their insurance or would they make me fork out the money? The other thing is how much would I save compared to doing this not via My Bundle on say a similar car.? I was looking at the Cooper SD.
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
ZURICH car leasing via RM vs without RM.
Use the chat system on the site, they can alter/advise about the mileage...as for insurance claims you have to pay a £250 excess for any claim (so if you do have a bump, make it worthwhile
)
The best part about going through my bundle/zenith is no deposit, you could possibly get it slightly cheaper per week/month but you'd have to put up a few months payments as deposit which i've always thought is a bit of a rip off
I've just ordered a car and to lease it through a different company is around £25 a week cheaper but you have to pay £900 deposit and you don't get insurance and servicing/tyres for that price...you also have to pay monthly which I wouldn't want to do.
The best part about going through my bundle/zenith is no deposit, you could possibly get it slightly cheaper per week/month but you'd have to put up a few months payments as deposit which i've always thought is a bit of a rip off
I've just ordered a car and to lease it through a different company is around £25 a week cheaper but you have to pay £900 deposit and you don't get insurance and servicing/tyres for that price...you also have to pay monthly which I wouldn't want to do.