Well lads been with the company 6 years soon never worked less than 60 hours never had a day off
Got to say ive had it with our soft union nationally , these agreements they undertook hours to be reviewed every 6 months mine hasnt been reviewed for 6 years , I do it because ive two young girls not because I like the place,
I used to think we had a decent union but if they cant even uphold the national deals they put in place it tells me alot about the way this place is going, scary times,
Alot of you will know that scouser from the union who comes around told us at the last meeting a year ago that he would get my contract
What a load of simple bollocks
Not a job for any of you young lads out there who have a family who want full time work
Iam outta here
Take care lads
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS
Best of luck for your future.
Have you got any other job lined up?
Have you got any other job lined up?
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS
if youre going dont forget to cash in your shares
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS
Christ,I got a headache reading all that in CAPITALS 
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS
he is entitled to his opinion no matter how it is written and i,m sure quite a lot of pt,s agree with him.Bahia Feliz wrote:Christ,I got a headache reading all that in CAPITALS
-
Anonymouse
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 174
- Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
- Gender: Male
MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS
Good luck, buddy.
Handed in my notice today. One more week of this crap
Handed in my notice today. One more week of this crap
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS
He is indeed, however shouting (as in using all capitals) is seen as bad netiquette and it reduces rather than enhances the impact of the statement. I have reduced it to sentence case as it highlights a lot of good points and it would be better received I think in the new format.aiden01 wrote:he is entitled to his opinion no matter how it is written and i,m sure quite a lot of pt,s agree with him.Bahia Feliz wrote:Christ,I got a headache reading all that in CAPITALS
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.