Hi
On the letters page of the latest courier the Term Time Flexible working Policy is mentioned, supposedly you can view the policy via the myroyal.com page. I cannot find it! Am i blind, stupid or is it elsewhere ?
Help appreciated.
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Term time flexible Working
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Term time flexible Working
https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... y%20A4.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Term time flexible Working
http://www.cwu.org/media/6664/cwu__1418 ... ummary.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4194
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Term time flexible Working
I wonder if I can get every Saturday off if I have genuine family obligations??
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
ballsup
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 08 Jan 2015, 15:48
- Gender: Male
Term time flexible Working
Yes you can!! but I don't think going to the pub then on to the football with your Dad/uncle/brother/son ( delete as appropriate ) counts as a "family obligation"postslippete wrote:I wonder if I can get every Saturday off if I have genuine family obligations??
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Term time flexible Working
Should imagine it would only be available to the brown nosers.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
magicw
- Posts: 111
- Joined: 11 May 2013, 14:50
- Gender: Male
Term time flexible Working
DB1100 wrote:Should imagine it would only be available to the brown nosers.
Two in our office have every Saturday. " Child Care Issues " , Both come in regularly and work Saturdays but only if they get 10 hours, which their Lino rubber stamps.
Have asked for Saturdays off myself as my Partner works as a retail manager and has to do every Saturday. I m reliant on In laws, Both in their 70's to do a Sixty mile round trip on a Saturday for Childcare ( my parents are dead ). Father in Law 73 now needs a major operation on a Melanoma on his head ( too close to brain for Radio or Chemo ) and I cant get Saturdays off unless I drop back to a 25 hour contract. God bless him though he's still willing to pitch up every Saturday once the dressings are off.
Don't think my Lino would pay me 10 hours to cover the short fall on other days. Still were all employed the same aren't we?
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Term time flexible Working
Saturday working should never have become an issue. Vindictive management and a weak compliant CWU have made it so.