Hi
on two weeks holiday
this week am due my pay from my first holiday week
No payslip has arrived
Does this mean, possibly no pay??
Thanks in Advance
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Holiday Pay
-
andyjackpot
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 06 Jan 2016, 17:46
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stockton
Holiday Pay
working for Royal Mail, is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.......
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Holiday Pay
andyjackpot wrote:Hi
on two weeks holiday
this week am due my pay from my first holiday week
No payslip has arrived
Does this mean, possibly no pay??
Thanks in Advance
Possibly yes, but the chances are slim to disappearing that you haven't been paid as our holidays, if you are Royal Mail, are paid.
Also a point of clarification, we don't work a week in hand we work the week we are paid, so this weeks wage is for this weeks holiday. Last week would have been last weeks pay plus overtime from the previous week if done before Wednesday IIRC.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
andyjackpot
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 06 Jan 2016, 17:46
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stockton
Holiday Pay
Thanks for quick reply
Yes I remember now - about us being paid for week we work etc
So tomorrow 7th October I should be paid my basic pay
(for holidays from 2nd to 8th Oct??)
Yes I remember now - about us being paid for week we work etc
So tomorrow 7th October I should be paid my basic pay
(for holidays from 2nd to 8th Oct??)
working for Royal Mail, is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.......
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Holiday Pay
yes, sometimes the pay chits are just late, especially if the local office has been hammered and they've rolled some mail over.andyjackpot wrote:Thanks for quick reply
Yes I remember now - about us being paid for week we work etc
So tomorrow 7th October I should be paid my basic pay
(for holidays from 2nd to 8th Oct??)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
andyjackpot
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 06 Jan 2016, 17:46
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stockton
Holiday Pay
Thanks for your help
(i used to work for Royal Mail previously, and I always forget we don't work week in hand)
Hopefully my wages will roll in at 10pm tonight - if not - drive to office tomorrow on my second last day off - damo haha will have to be done! haha
Thanks true blue
(Topic can be closed)
(i used to work for Royal Mail previously, and I always forget we don't work week in hand)
Hopefully my wages will roll in at 10pm tonight - if not - drive to office tomorrow on my second last day off - damo haha will have to be done! haha
Thanks true blue
(Topic can be closed)
working for Royal Mail, is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.......