ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Re-Directions
-
masterblaster
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Re-Directions
Anyone on here know why the knibs responsoble (sorry I keep typing i instead of 'o' ) for sending out (more) re-direction labels, think with 4 weeks to go on a re-direction, they wont bother sending more labels? Any knibs from on here from the re-direction mis-service like to comment? Wrong forum? WTF is MDEC anyway? Get off your stupid mobile phones and look where you are going.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re-Directions
yep wrong forum - MDec is Manual Data Entry Center
They are the ones that read the addresses and tell the computer when a MC machine can't.
They are the ones that read the addresses and tell the computer when a MC machine can't.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
feduppostie
- Posts: 947
- Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46
Re-Directions
redirections ( and extra labels) are ordered from your office and take max of a week to come - have a word with whoever orders them in your office you will need the reference number from the redirection and then it's a pretty simple procedure on the computer
-
Lockardian
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 419
- Joined: 29 Oct 2015, 06:19
- Gender: Male
Re-Directions
For a moment I thought this was some new procedure at the MDECs!!
-
barrychuckle
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 17:40
Re-Directions
I've only got 1 re-direction on my duty. Anybody beat that?
-
Ozzvaldo
- Posts: 476
- Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 20:35
- Gender: Female
Re-Directions
I can beat it, I've got 24.barrychuckle wrote:I've only got 1 re-direction on my duty. Anybody beat that?
-
barrychuckle
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 17:40
Re-Directions
Ozzvaldo wrote:I can beat it, I've got 24.barrychuckle wrote:I've only got 1 re-direction on my duty. Anybody beat that?