I have couple of questions for those especially who already are using Zenith car leasing through salary sacrifice:
1. When you start this car salary sacrifice, do you call HMRC to update your lower income to be topped up by increased tax credits?
2. Are those tax/NI savings not overestimated by Zenith when they quote (I think they overestimate by 11-12% but might be wrong)?
3. Are you responsible for repairs between service(diesel fuel filter, brake pads etc)?
4. Are there any special conditions attached not mentioned (insurance excess, losing NCD, midcontract price increase etc)?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Zenith car leasing
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3725
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Zenith car leasing
I know HMRC can be a bit stupid sometimes but I don't think they'll fall for that one...........you're choosing to lower yourbogues2009 wrote:I have couple of questions for those especially who already are using Zenith car leasing through salary sacrifice:
1. When you start this car salary sacrifice, do you call HMRC to update your lower income to be topped up by increased tax credits?
income by purchasing through a salary sacrifice scheme, RM haven't cut your pay......
-
bogues2009
- Posts: 87
- Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:20
Zenith car leasing
yellowbelly wrote:I know HMRC can be a bit stupid sometimes but I don't think they'll fall for that one...........you're choosing to lower yourbogues2009 wrote:I have couple of questions for those especially who already are using Zenith car leasing through salary sacrifice:
1. When you start this car salary sacrifice, do you call HMRC to update your lower income to be topped up by increased tax credits?
income by purchasing through a salary sacrifice scheme, RM haven't cut your pay......
Thats what I thought as well but as far as I know your income is lower therefore you qualify for higher tax credits 40p in £1 spend but would like final clarification from spmeone who went through that process already.