ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Elstead hotel
-
bedrock
- Posts: 70
- Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 22:12
- Gender: Male
Elstead hotel
Do the union still own the elstead hotel if so do we get a discount
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Deleted hotel
bedrock wrote:Do the union still own the elstead hotel if so do we get a discount
Not sure, but the Union has a page on discounts although it is 3 years old http://www.cwu.org/departments-services ... -benefits/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By the way, you have posted the same question 3 times in the same section. I'll delete the others as multiple threads waste bandwidth, annoys members and can be confusing.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.