ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Removed post
-
pants123
-
pants123
The Zeitgeist Trilogy.... our species as human beings..
.
Last edited by pants123 on 19 Sep 2016, 05:37, edited 1 time in total.
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
The Zeitgeist Trilogy.... our species as human beings..
https://www.betterhelp.com/start/?utm_s ... =1&go=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/your-me ... tting-help" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.samaritans.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/your-me ... tting-help" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.samaritans.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
The Zeitgeist Trilogy.... our species as human beings..
What ever will the Doms / Linos do to get the lapsing covered then?pants123 wrote:Just to add, a monetary market system on a global scale that the super rich and cooperate has created will come crashing down on themselves, anillilating them, and and human being that know better......which i believe they are ignoring deliberately...
A population of over 7 billion souls and is growing, as most human beings only see a need to reproduce, and dont see the planet will eventually will not be able to sustain an ever expanding population..... i found the programme, expresses the need to recycle as a must... if the current way of life continues without recycling, the way nature does......
300 years from now or maybe before then, our species will be extinct...
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
The Zeitgeist Trilogy.... our species as human beings..
Yes, we live in one f**ked up society. Most people go about their daily lives and don't give it a second thought. The masses are brainwashed by the government through the media. We are told we live in a 'free' country, just like America aka 'the land of the free'. Yet we work like trojans for the benefit of others and get very little in return, but still everyone carries on like everything's just fine with the world. Ask yourself, are humans really the most intelligent life form?
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
The Zeitgeist Trilogy.... our species as human beings..
am i on philosophy chat ?
-
pants123
Removed post
I have removed my post,,, i should have known better this is not a site for what i write, its a site for postal discussion only.... not how i think....
When i get links to mental health help..... i accept that...
It wont happen again... message me, if anyone has any thoughts...
Many thanks...

When i get links to mental health help..... i accept that...
It wont happen again... message me, if anyone has any thoughts...
Many thanks...
-
jetblack
- Posts: 974
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
- Gender: Male
Removed post
Yes - I thought that was uncalled for.pants123 wrote:
When i get links to mental health help.....
I've not watched the Series but I googled it. Looks like there is some interesting topics raised. I've read Perkins' book, so I know that at least is spot on.
But TBH, all the conspiracy stuff just doesn't do it for me. The Bilderberg group, climate manipulation by jet trails, 9/11, climate deniers, vaccines as social control etc etc etc etc - there is no conspiracy. Like any convincing lie, they all, I am sure, contain an element of truth.
Its a sign of the times that these theories are getting such credence.
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Removed post
yes most conspiracies contain many truths, the problem is the linking up of these truths with even just 1 falsehood can lead to incorrect conclusions
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
The Zeitgeist Trilogy.... our species as human beings..
NewPostieUK wrote:https://www.betterhelp.com/start/?utm_s ... =1&go=true
https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/your-me ... tting-help" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.samaritans.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Poor choice if its a joke. Sympathetic but inappropriate if was meant to help.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Removed post
The links were a joke yes. Spur of the moment and poorly thought out, so I apologise.
I've been known to get deep and philosophical and often the joke has been on me ("You need help you do") so I thought it would be
good to turn the tables. Didn't quite work out, wrong time wrong place, sorry.
I've been known to get deep and philosophical and often the joke has been on me ("You need help you do") so I thought it would be
good to turn the tables. Didn't quite work out, wrong time wrong place, sorry.