ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ill health retirement
-
24601
- Posts: 325
- Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
One week after I retired with Ill health retirement. My lump sum and PILON has been paid but I haven't received my last weeks wages. I'll phone Sheffield on Monday but can anyone throw any light on this before then.Thanks
-
holly123
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 12:45
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
sorry not too sure but did you get your shares paid out,

-
24601
- Posts: 325
- Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
I was told to wait to hear by post about shares
-
paulj3001
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 16:22
Ill health retirement
If you retired last week, you last pay would have been last Friday as that payment is for that week, we are not paid a week behind
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
sometimes we are paid weeks behind on otpaulj3001 wrote:If you retired last week, you last pay would have been last Friday as that payment is for that week, we are not paid a week behind
-
paulthepostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 06 Nov 2009, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
I got paid my last wages the week after i got my payout, so you should get it this week. If not then get in touch with the union to speak to the lino.
I received a letter about my shares roughly three weeks after my payout, you get asked if you want to put the shares in someone elses name, otherwise you have to sell them once you sign the form.
They are sold before 2:30pm on the day they receive the form, tax-free.
I received a letter about my shares roughly three weeks after my payout, you get asked if you want to put the shares in someone elses name, otherwise you have to sell them once you sign the form.
They are sold before 2:30pm on the day they receive the form, tax-free.
-
24601
- Posts: 325
- Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
Thanks for the info
-
paulthepostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 06 Nov 2009, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
No problem and good luck for the future mate. As I've said previously I was worried of leaving three months ago and now I'm glad, I feel so much better for it.
I'm not arounf much during the day due to my new job, but if you need more help give me a shout.
I'm not arounf much during the day due to my new job, but if you need more help give me a shout.
-
24601
- Posts: 325
- Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
Thanks mate. I was worried as well but I'm already feeling the benefits
-
Happyman79
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 03 Dec 2014, 17:32
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
When you finish on IHR do you get your allowances paid to you and do you get the delivery supplement in the 34 weeks and notice?? Many thanks
-
robbiejob47
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 21:48
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
Hi all,,
Some people say 12 weeks pilon others say 9 weeks can anyone shed any light on if its 12 or 9 for sure ie someone having already got it,,
Thank you all for reading
Robbie
Some people say 12 weeks pilon others say 9 weeks can anyone shed any light on if its 12 or 9 for sure ie someone having already got it,,
Thank you all for reading
Robbie
-
Happyman79
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 03 Dec 2014, 17:32
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
I don't get why there are so many discrepancies with IHR? Surely it should be the same for everyone?
Someone who has recently finished could put all questions to bed?
Someone who has recently finished could put all questions to bed?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Ill health retirement
24601 wrote:It's 12 weeks
it is if you are entitled to 12 weeks notice.
Pay in Lieu of notice is 9 weeks to 12 weeks pay dependant on length of service
so if you have done less than 9 years service you get 9 weeks Pilon
10 years = 10 weeks
11 Years = 11 weeks
+12 years = 12 weeks/
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
24601
- Posts: 325
- Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
- Gender: Male
Ill health retirement
Thanks for that - I got it wrongTrueBlueTerrier wrote:24601 wrote:It's 12 weeks
it is if you are entitled to 12 weeks notice.
Pay in Lieu of notice is 9 weeks to 12 weeks pay dependant on length of service
so if you have done less than 9 years service you get 9 weeks Pilon
10 years = 10 weeks
11 Years = 11 weeks
+12 years = 12 weeks/