having just signed for the callers office job ( although been doing it for a while before it became official ) I was wondering if I get an allowance towards eye tests, contact lenses etc as I will be using a PC on a daily basis while working.
can anyone shed any light on this?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Eye tests, Contacts lenses etc
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
-
Darwinsdad
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
- Gender: Male
Eye tests, Contacts lenses etc
Have a scan through these (policies for working with display screen equipment - not sure if they've been revised but will give guidance) :-
http://www.hse.gov.uk/msd/dse/guidance.htm
http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg36.pdf
http://www.hse.gov.uk/msd/dse/guidance.htm
http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg36.pdf
-
Darwinsdad
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
- Gender: Male
Eye tests, Contacts lenses etc
PS - I forgot, you're talking about Royal Mail aren't you. In that case, er, good luck, chin up etc 