ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

random day selection...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
chillout1571
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 82
Joined: 19 Aug 2015, 18:25
Gender: Male

random day selection...

Post by chillout1571 »

Hello, so it's June and nobody has approached us about picking our days left for holiday. I have 3 days left to take, how do I go about sorting that?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

random day selection...

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

chillout1571 wrote:Hello, so it's June and nobody has approached us about picking our days left for holiday. I have 3 days left to take, how do I go about sorting that?

At my place you apply for odd days as and when.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

random day selection...

Post by crazyshrew »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
chillout1571 wrote:Hello, so it's June and nobody has approached us about picking our days left for holiday. I have 3 days left to take, how do I go about sorting that?

At my place you apply for odd days as and when.
Same with us, all the complete weeks are booked during the main leave selection and then all days left over we ask for as and when we need them.