Morning all,
I work in a DO where my colleagues receive PBS & ICS payments, which is about £32 per month.
I was moved to this DO 4 years ago due to a revision at my original DO.
I have never got these payments and am trying to find out what they are and if I am entitled to the payments.
I have found out through this site that PBS is Performance Bonus Scheme but can't find out what ICS is.
Does anyone know how the PBS originated and What ICS is and how it originated.
Cheers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PBS & ICS
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
PBS & ICS
They are both bonus payments relating to savings made in an office back in the year dot.
Your bonus payments will be related to savings made by your original office (which might be zilch) and you are not entitled to the payments made in your new office because you weren't there when the savings were made.
Your bonus payments will be related to savings made by your original office (which might be zilch) and you are not entitled to the payments made in your new office because you weren't there when the savings were made.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
Cichlid
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 116
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 18:45
- Gender: Male
PBS & ICS
motherhubbard wrote:They are both bonus payments relating to savings made in an office back in the year dot.
Your bonus payments will be related to savings made by your original office (which might be zilch) and you are not entitled to the payments made in your new office because you weren't there when the savings were made.
You're right savings in original DO were zilch, thanks for the explanation.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
PBS & ICS
PBS (Productivity Bonus Scheme).
ICS (Interim Consolidated Scheme).
it was the supplement that was paid if you lost anything under PBS. I can't remember the exact details but some people were very slightly worse off under PBS, as opposed to ICS.
Prior to PBS was outstanding bonus money from wound up bonus schemes such as Delivery Remuneration.
Some of this money helped get others the full £100 Christmas Bonus and also paid for £5 of the £26 .28 pay raise in 2003.
Under BT2010 PBS and ICS become reserved rights payments to those offices who still had them and only staff employed prior to this receive them.
ICS (Interim Consolidated Scheme).
it was the supplement that was paid if you lost anything under PBS. I can't remember the exact details but some people were very slightly worse off under PBS, as opposed to ICS.
Prior to PBS was outstanding bonus money from wound up bonus schemes such as Delivery Remuneration.
Some of this money helped get others the full £100 Christmas Bonus and also paid for £5 of the £26 .28 pay raise in 2003.
Under BT2010 PBS and ICS become reserved rights payments to those offices who still had them and only staff employed prior to this receive them.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.