I know there were appeals lodged against the ruling, but it all seems to have quietened down.
Anyone know the position Royal Mail and the Union are currently adopting (Royal Mail appear to be ignoring it at the moment)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29896617" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mark ... e-too.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
EAT - Overtime Holiday Pay
-
ratchet
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 03 Dec 2012, 13:12
- Gender: Male
- Location: Buggered off to France
EAT - Overtime Holiday Pay
I am no longer a number :-)
-
stan_lers
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 04 Nov 2014, 21:52
- Gender: Male
EAT - Overtime Holiday Pay
RM's whole recruitment procedure the last few years has been to make full-timers redundant and then get part-timers in to cover the same amount of work by doing overtime, but paying us less holiday, delivery supplement etc.
Apparently the ruling is meaningless because I haven't heard anything about it changing since this first made the news.
Apparently the ruling is meaningless because I haven't heard anything about it changing since this first made the news.
-
lightningpostman
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 22 Apr 2015, 20:54
- Gender: Male
EAT - Overtime Holiday Pay
so what is RM's stance on this as this effects many of the current workforce.